Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Few Fun Facts About Me...

Hello to new readers!  Greetings and salutations!  I have been seeing a lot of people writing these little getting-to-know-you posts, and quite enjoy them.  Plus, it's a great way to get to know some of you!  So, I have a few questions here I will answer, and if you feel so inclined, please copy and paste the questions into a comment and fill them out with your info!

*Who are you and where are you?
*What does family mean to you?
*What are your hobbies?
*What is one thing you hope to get better at this year?
*Do you have a collection?  If so, what of?


                                           *                       *                        *

*Who are you and where are you?  I'm Mary (aka Marizabeth) and I live in Maryland, USA.



*What does family mean to you?  My family is everything.  They drive me crazy but I can't help loving them!!!  My little family is comprised of my fiance, known as the Bear, BooBerry, BooBear and Boobuluh, and our pets: Josie and the Pussycats (Rummy, Sinful Cynthia, Tic-Tac, and Zia Maida).  I would be nothing without my little family and my parents and brother.


*What are your hobbies?  I am a photographer by trade, but I just plain love taking photos.  I also love crafting: scrapbooking, jewelry making, sewing...

*What is one thing you hope to get better at this year?  Baking.  I actually discovered I enjoy baking.  I made cupcakes!


*Do you have a collection?  If so, what of?  I have a few collections.  My largest are vintage cameras, salt and pepper shakers, and elephants.  <3


I look forward to learning about you lovely folks who take the time to stop by my little blog!  Hope you enjoyed this, and feel like you know a bit more about me too!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. That is a great shot of Zia!

    I gotta do something like this. Eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am someone great, but I don't know how to prove it yet. I go by Robin, and always wanted to be given a nickname, the closest I ever got was 'Ribbit' and I love it. I am currently in the county, Clay, in the fieldsy state of Kansas

    Family are beings you surround yourself with to fulfill your basic and spiritual needs. You let them influence you, and you like influencing them. A support system where 'support' has no black & white definition.

    My hobby is photography

    The one thing I hope to get better at this year is being a better partner.

    I collect CDs/Albums, and Books, tho you wouldn't know it by my stock. This is mainly because I don't collect money very well either.

    On a side note, I love being asked personal questions. I'm not a genuinely 'open' person, but I do think I'm personable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin! I miss you! Thanks for stopping by and being a sport! xo

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes