Sunday, March 20, 2011

Irish Jam Session

Yesterday was busy for me and the Bear.  We went to a St. Paddy's house party in which I performed!  I sang with a group of truly talented folks.  I had only met most of them once at rehearsal, but I felt like part of the family already.  It was a blast, and I hit all my notes!  Hooray!







Then we met up with some friends for a birthday celebration (or two, or three birthdays)!  Overall, it was a busy but fun Saturday!  Patchie and Her Boy had a wedding to attend, and showed up at the Local Redneck Bar in super fancy wedding attire, in which Patchie and my Bear rapped.  It was highly entertaining.

I am planning on making a few regular posts on here Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  They will be: Etsy Monday (we all need a reason to smile on Mondays!), Wedding Wednesday (all things inspirational to me and my upcoming wedding, as well as other lovelies I find on the interwebs), and Photobomb Friday (a mix of photos I took either that week or in the past and some inspirational photos I find online which will be linked to their original source).  Be sure to keep an eye out for all the fun!!!

Happy Sunday!  Hope you are also enjoying a lazy day!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. We were pretty fancy!

    Remind me to ask you if that's who I think it is playing the flute. Because if so, I was her nanny this summer. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually wouldn't know, because she wasn't at rehearsal, so I didn't formally meet her. She showed up and started jamming. Although it was good we had some woodwinds, as there were five guitars and two banjos...

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes