Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time Keeps on Slipping, Slipping, Slipping...

I can't believe how fast time is flying.  Two weeks ago, I felt like my world had ended and time would cease, or at least crawl.  But, it's been doing the opposite.  It's literally flying, slipping away.  I am now playing catch up with work things, trying to write out schedules for weddings I am shooting in the near future and getting resumes and references compiled for some local part-time job opportunities.  I'm a little frazzled at the moment.


And I am thinking a lot about planning my upcoming wedding.  I really didn't feel like it last week at all, it seemed too happy a thing to think about, almost trivial in comparison to what we were all dealing with.  But, I suppose that's a gift I am receiving, the healing and the moving on.  It's hard to do, but it needs to be done.


Of course, the flip side of suddenly getting my butt in gear is... all my Word applications are freezing (too much data so randomly!  We were hibernating!).  Also, my brain is kinda exploding.  I feel so creative now, when I had been doing nothing, feeling nothing, seeing and hearing... nothing.  At first it was pain, then it was numbness.  Now it's panic and the realization that if I don't get moving, the world will leave me behind.  Because the world keeps on turning.  It doesn't stop to give you the time to wrap your head around the impossible.  But, I have someone looking after me, turning my panic into creativity and passion.  So there's that.


Truthfully, I am writing this post to kill time while Word gets into gear and stops giving me the pinwheel of doom.  I am also watching Love Actually, which I had never seen before until last night (well, this morning, at about 1am).  It's cute and is making me smile.  hooray smiles.

Okay, I think I have rambled on quite enough here.  I will be back tomorrow with lots of photos.  Cheers till then!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes