|left photo by me, right photo by Patchie|
1. I've always felt that because I moved a lot I would never get to have those life-long friends. But I was wrong, as people like Patchie, Kaite, Squeebie and Katietron have become like sisters!
2. I am just barely 5 foot tall.
3. I always feel I have to have a "favorite" of any given thing, and then I can never make up my mind which of the set of things is my "favorite".
4. I am a wimp and can't deal with scary movies!
5. I am addicted to Doctor Who and Game of Thrones, even though they both give me anxiety attacks.
6. In high school, I became obsessed with the goth aesthetic.
7. I never got more piercings than my basic holes in my ears because I was afraid of the permanency of scars, but I got four tattoos instead... (anyone get that logic? Because I am still perplexed! I do love my tats, though!)
8. I love watching movies taped from TV with commercials, and will choose a taped VHS version over our fancy DVDs just to watch the tacky 80's commercials.
9. I tend to obsess over one particular music group or genre at a time, and I won't listen to anything else during that time. I can't wait to see what our band can do!!!
10. I sometimes have a lot of trouble understanding how my Bear could love me so much... but I have no trouble believing how much I love him.
|photos by Patchie|
11. I was homeschooled for part of my life, attended private school, and public school, a four-year college, and community college... and I am always trying to learn something new!
12. I am considering going back to school for my MLS.
13. My dream job is becoming a National Geographic photographer... but I am a bit worried about how well I could rough it when needed.
14. I am allergic to a million things, from dust and pollen to tomatoes and seafood.
15. I am having trouble planning my wedding because I never thought about it as a kid, I actually believed it would never happen to me!
16. I have lived in a ton of places, from NYC to New Orleans, and even rural Indiana.
17. I collect elephant things, and got to meet the real live ones at the Phx Zoo!!!
18. I have really bizarre dreams and usually remember them for a few hours until they fade away.
19. I am afraid to cook because I am accident prone, and I am convinced I will chop off my fingers along with the carrots, or start a fire.
20. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 21, and I still hate driving.
|me, my little cousin, uncle, and Bear!|
21. In high school, I began writing a novel. I recently found it, and was so engrossed, I was disappointed the story didn't continue after the few chapters I wrote... I hope to finish it now!
22. I was never a girly girl, but I was not really a tomboy either... I was and am some kind of in-between.
23. I absolutely despise that society seems to endorse the ridiculous shenanigans of famous people, who were only born into fame and have no real talent or drive. Yes, I mean you, Paris Hilton and the Kardashians.
24. Sometimes I find it hard to be who I am because I am a people pleaser, and I can't always make everyone happy. But I am trying to focus on keeping me happy now!
Have a great weekend! I hope you all have an adventure out there wherever you are!