Friday, July 1, 2011

Photobomb Friday: Wedding Weekend

Happy Friday!  Here in the USA, it's the 4th of July holiday weekend!  Wooo!  While I am not the most patriotic person alive, I have to say I appreciate having my Monday off work and still getting paid.  It's basically wonderful.

So today I am sharing with you all the weekend that was Bear's sister's wedding weekend!  I am saving the actual wedding pictures (except for my Wedding Wednesday sneak peek) till after the happy couple gets to see them.  Fair's fair.

This is a collection of images I took of our other shenanigans over the weekend leading up to the wedding day!

First, we went to a small local pancake joint...


And I was up early enough to learn that morning glories actually do have blooms and don't always look sad and dead like they do when I usually see them...


Elvis the bird got a beak trim from my sister-in-law who works at a zoo...


We stalked local strays and felt sad we couldn't save them...


We made a wedding crafts station and created decorative flower cones...


We had nature sightings....


We went and got a pedicure and giggled because we all have ticklish feet...


We had a bonfire and crabs, sausage, and hamburgers... 


And we had a PJ Party and saw funny things at Safeway!


Hope your weekend is a great one!  Happy 4th if you live in the USA!

xo
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes