Friday, September 23, 2011

Photobomb Friday: Annmarie Artsfest

Like I already mentioned, this past weekend Bear and I went back to Annmarie with my mom to see their Artsfest... and boy oh boy was it busy!  We saw a TON of vendors, and I took a few photos.  I was actually a little photo-shy about asking artisans if I could photograph their goods, but most were kind enough to let me. I am repaying them by linking to their sites if they have any, at least from the vendors who I snagged a card from (some are not pictured, and some pictured aren't linked... oops):

* Backlog Pottery
* Nature's Images by Sol
* Art that Smiles (I think this was my favorite of the photographic vein)
* DA Metals
* Claymonster (definitely the favorite of the pottery)
* Good Shepard Dog Coats





















It was kinda exciting to see all the life happening at the place we chose to get married!



Have a wonderful weekend!  We plan on attending MDRF, and I have a shoot as well, so it should be a busy weekend full of photography!  Do you have any fun plans?

xo
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. MDRF with you!

    Also, I want that driftwood face piece something fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminded me of the Skultulas from Zelda.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes