Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Belated Posting

I'm not gonna lie... lately I have been drawing a blank about what to write here. Since all but abandoning the fairly rigid guidelines I had created for myself when beginning this blog, being the three weekly features on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and realizing my life is probably not interesting enough to enumerate in detail, my blogging enthusiasm has falling by the wayside.

I am done trying to be someone else's blog and lately have entered a phase in my life and business centered around being true to myself.  Even if I am not entirely sure how to accomplish that, or what I am all about all the time, I feel that the blogs and businesses I really admire follow a similar mantra.  So, let's try again, shall we?

I am no longer going to try to stick to a routine.  I may not blog every day.  I will do it when I feel inspired, so as to spare you all these mundane, meandering explanations of myself and my posting!

So today I am posting those MDRF pictures from Sunday.  Despite my rather firey emotions of the day, and the ones I still harbor towards it, I got a few fairly decent photographs out of it!

I also have a plan for tomorrow's post and Friday's, but Thursday is in the realm of "whatever-may-happen".  So, bear with me.  We're in for an interesting ride.







perspective
family

The tall, iridescent glass will be our wedding glasses, since we are incorporating so many colors!  I really, really wish I had all those autumny halloweeny glassworks for our home this season, but it's not really practical considering the cats own the house and we merely pay rent for them!  haha

All of these were taken using my new 50mm f/1.4 lens that I am IN LOVE with!



Isn't it cute?  It's AMAZING for portraiture and pet photography, which is practically all I do, so I foresee using it all the time!  More on that later...

ALSO, today is Patchie's Boy's birthday, so after work I am meeting up with everyone else at the bar to celebrate with them!  Happy Birthday, Boy!

Happy Tuesday night!  xo
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I like stuff like this. I actually don't really care for weekly features because probably about 45% of the time they feel forced to me, like the blogger is having to really search to fill in that slot... plus I get bored easily.
    I LOVE the Halloween ones! I don't really have many Halloween decorations and I almost bought something cute at Hobby Lobby today but thought better of it since I like to buy local only these days.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes