Thursday, September 13, 2012

Secret Agent Girl

This week has been pretty eventful.  It still is.  I have a shoot on Friday (tomorrow!) that I am pretty excited about.  I will be shooting a very talented friend with another very talented friend.  I don't know how much I can say about it.  So that's all you get.  Vague, right?!

I also had an adventure day with Squeebie!  It was her birthday, so we went & adventured where she wanted to adventure & dreamed big.  I think all dreams can be a reality, & I can't wait to help get her dreams into the real world!

Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures

Have you had a secret mission week before?  I feel like an agent!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes