Monday, October 15, 2012

Baby TAC

Last week a friend of ours gave birth to a beautiful baby boy!  He's so tiny & sweet!  My Mom & I went to visit them in the hospital & I snapped a few photos for posterity.  I will get to photograph this sweet little guy every month of his first year!  I am so excited to watch him grow up!

Baby TAC with my mom, with his daddy, with his mommy, & with me.

Baby TAC
Baby TAC
Baby TAC
Baby TAC
Baby TAC
Baby TAC

Look at how dainty that ear is!

We have a lot of babies in our lives at the moment.  I have another niece on the way, an almost 6-month-old niece at home, & lots of friends who are new mommies & daddies!  I guess it's expected after the three years of weddings...

Hope you enjoyed the cuteness!

xo
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm dieing to be an Auntie like the ones I had as a child. My mother's best friends who loved me like a relation. For my home to have an odd weekend here or there keeping watch over my best friend's precious treasure and sharing all those special memories of each other.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes