Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A Wintry Wedding & Heartfelt Congratulations

Before winter officially hit, we were invited to attend a wonderful wedding for a couple dear friends. You can read the bride's reminiscences here. The professional photography turned out spectacular, which isn't surprising considering who their photographer was!

TimmermanWedding-1
TimmermanWedding-2
TimmermanWedding-3
TimmermanWedding-6
TimmermanWedding-5
TimmermanWedding-8
TimmermanWedding-7
TimmermanWedding-9

I only had my Olympus with me, which I have yet to really understand (which drives me nuts, to be honest... I get so frustrated when I can't get it to do what I want it to!). I still managed to get a few photos (in focus) of the day! It was pretty cold, the first truly cold day of the season, but hearts were warm & spirits were high, & it was a truly beautiful moment we were lucky enough to share! I love how Rue fell asleep during the reception, despite the chilly air. We wrapped her in a quilt (always keep one in the car!) & she made the cutest little centerpiece.

TimmermanWedding-10
TimmermanWedding-11
TimmermanWedding-12
TimmermanWedding-15
TimmermanWedding-16

We all went back to the happy couple's house to escape the cold & sing karaoke (& Ruby danced like a maniac until the wee hours of the morning!). I took a few snaps of the signing of the marriage certificate, & just like that, two fantastic people twined their separate lives together. And now, the couple shared their super exciting news so we are preparing for the arrival of a new little friend!

TimmermanWedding-13
TimmermanWedding-17

Kaede & Dav- congratulations on everything. I am so happy you two found each other & are embarking on this exciting journey! xo


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes