Friday, July 22, 2011

Photobomb Friday: Squeebie came to town!

So, in honor of Harry Potter, my friend Squeebie came back to town!  She and her boo live in Kansas for the time being and I miss her soooo much.  She, Patchie, and Bear came to meet me after work last Friday at the State Park for a picnic, photo ramblings, and a look at a possible wedding venue!  We had a blast!  Then we went to Rita's for some sweet treats to beat the heat!

I miss Squeebie tons, and can't wait to spend more time with her again!  She is hilarious... the "wand" she found in the woods (and used to summon dark magical forces in the shape of scary bugs to land on my face) and "exploding ice cream cone" shenanigans are only the tip of the iceburg!  I love her like woah.



Happy Friday!  Have a wonderful weekend!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Totally forgot about these pictures. I should probably edit mine. Haha.

    Yay park trips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a fun day! I love that harmonica necklace too. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a knack of making me look waayyy cooler than I actually am. I'm gonna need to keep you around.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes