Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Woe Wednesday.

Today I feel like a big stack of steaming poo.  Yup.  It's not attractive.  I am sweating and shivering and cramping and generally gross.  And working.  And trying to ignore the ickiness of the whole thing.

So I am going to go ahead and post some fall pictures that make me smile.  Some of them are mine, others are from around flickr.  Just to make me feel better, and maybe you too! 

Autumn Fall Photography
Autumn Fall Photography
Sprout
Fall Rain
baby driver

House nestled in Vineyard - Fall Nature, Germany
/^—\-*
Adorable in any season.
Sunset


Click the images to go to their original sources.  Mine are all kinda in a clump in the middle.  The last one is by a friend of mine, Takahiro.  Well, really I guess he's a friend of a family friend who we lived close to when I was three years old and who now has my brother over during holidays since he goes to school in the same town in Indiana we once lived in.  Takahiro and I really only know each other through reputation, Flickr, and Facebook.  For now.  I am intent that one day we will really meet and photo-geek out!  haha

Well, I am feeling a lot less irritable and gross now.  Anyone else feel better after all that beautiful autumn eye-candy?!?!

Happy Wednesday!  Woe-be-gone!

xo
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. These are all so gorgeous!
    I don't feel good either and I blame this on that fact... I kept getting really annoyed and wondering why you were putting umlauts over so many letters.
    It turns out there were two dust particles on my screen and every time I scrolled they appeared over different words.

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I am not even sure how to include umlauts! That's too funny! (it happens to me all the time, usually when I am watching a movie on my computer. Then I play the game I call "follow the bouncing mole... oh wait, it's just shmutz on the screen")

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes