Monday, October 24, 2011

A Busy Weekend of Shoots!

Well, my business seems to really be picking up!  I was just about to give up on the whole thing a month ago, and I am really glad I didn't!  This weekend included a puppy session at a dog park and a family session at a Local Park!  Needless to say, I was running around a lot after small pets and children!  It was a blast, though, and I am so lucky to get to create such memories for such wonderful people!

A Dog's Life7/365
6/365
Family Photos

Two of the above images are in my 365 Grateful Project as well!  It's been over a week and I am still sticking to it!  Yay!

What did you do this weekend?  Anything fun?  Are any of you doing a 365 (grateful or otherwise)?  Leave a link in the comments!  I'd love to see!

xo
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes