Thursday, October 20, 2011

What I Wore: Wedding Dresses

I had been so good at posting earlier lately!  Today, not-so-much.

Yesterday we went wedding dress shopping as planned, and I had the best luck!  I found a gorgeous dress at a price that was a literal steal... I can't believe the luck I have had with cost for this wedding!  Everything has basically fallen into my lap for this event...

Anyway, I am super excited about this dress.  Yes, I, the girl who swore not to care about the wedding dress, the girl who wanted a cotton dress and Birkenstocks... I fell in love with an honest-to-God gown.

And here are some of the others I tried on... bear in mind the location is moving and clearing out stock, so there were only a few dresses to try, and limited sizes.  I really can't believe I found a perfect dress for a perfect cost there!

The hunt...
The Hunt...
The Hunt...
The Hunt...
The Hunt...
The Hunt...
The Hunt...
The Hunt...
The Hunt...
The Hunt...
The Hunt...
The Hunt...


And... the only image I will release of the dress I actually purchased...

The Dress

And surprisingly, I didn't hate trying on dresses the whole time.  It was actually kinda fun with Kaite and Mom.  :)

Happy Thursday!

xo
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you love it and I'm even more glad you didn't show us the whole dress!
    It'll be that much more special. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow mary! you look amazing in all of them! you're super lucky things are running so smoothly for you, i've heard from friends of mine that recently got married that they were just about ready to explode planning their weddings. you're going to make a gorgeous bride!
    xo. holly

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes