Sunday, November 13, 2011

Love...

My 365 Grateful project has really been keeping me on my toes!  I am so grateful for it, as ironic as that sounds!  It is so easy to forget to be grateful for the every day things that get us through life.

This week I've been grateful for...

* little colorful Buddas that remind me to smile and practice patience, peace, and to share joy....

24/365

* our upcoming wedding, which is incredibly stressful right now, but will be the day I will look back on fondly, with a  joyful heart...

25/365

* my wonderful, talented friends, who are helping me take my business to the next step...

26/365

* and my lovely friends and family who are expecting new life!

27/365

The wedding and life in general really has been stressing me out lately, but when I start to feel like I will explode, I edit my grateful photos of the week and upload them, focusing on all the wonderful things I have in my life.  It's the best therapy I have ever had.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Winter is knocking on our door, and I am trying to embrace it and let what will be, be... even though I secretly hope for late snow so our wedding allows our families easy travel!  haha

xoxoxo
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes