Saturday, August 18, 2012

Remix!

I had to... the seasons are changing.  Apparently, I truly do revamp all my internet homes when the seasons are shifting.  Note the new banner and links to my other internet homes (right sidebar)!

I have a ton I am planning to post.  I went on vacation and I am starting a photography lighting class with Arrow & Apple...  so I will be more of a presence again.

I also have this 1990's planner, so I will be better organized!  Stupid electronics do not work for me insofar as organization.

I will leave you with one of my fav photos (one I took for my class).  This is Patchie's parent's toothpicks and holder, on their counter.  I thought it looked pretty rad.  I've been editing everything with VSCO film... and check out my iPhonography journal page, where I have updated my fav iPhone photography apps!

Color Wheel in Toothpick Study

Well, gotta jet, but I WILL be back soon!

xo!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes