Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sneak Peek!

Remember my last post about being a secret agent?  (Or, as my pal Squeebie put it... "I have a secret & all this cool stuff is happening, but hey... here's a bunch of pictures of Squeebie instead" post.)

Anyway, I asked if I could leak a sneak peek & was told YES.  So, what was I doing?  I was photographing the very talented Ms. Jennifer Cooper of GrooveSpan with the very talented Ms. Heather Brooks.  It was an amazing experience, & I was lucky enough that the Port Tobacco Players theatre generously allowed us use of their rehearsal space to make a studio space.

What are the photos for?  Well, that part is still under wraps for now.  But I am really excited about this project & cannot wait until it all comes to fruition!

albumimagery-43

It's amazing what backdrops & some creative lighting can make out of an otherwise simple space!

xo
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. That is a sneaky shot girl! It took me a moment to even figure out what you did. I was all, "Hey, I didn't send her any..." then, "Hey, that's me and..." HAHA!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! It's my photojournalistic instincts. Photograph everything. Make sure all the memories are preserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this image.
    Super cool of PTP to lend the space, perfect environment for that legit 'studio' feel.
    Wish I could have tagged along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay, that's so exciting!
    Also, I'm obviously a little late to the party, but I love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara- I am so stoked! I can't WAIT to share more about this when I am able! Also, thanks for the compliment about the header! I actually decided it was time to brand my online homes, so almost all my internet dwellings are the same. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes