Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Photobomb: iPhonography Edition

My last "photobomb" was ridiculously lame.  I will remedy this now.  I tend to carry at least two or three cameras on my person at all time, in addition to my iPhone, but for some reason, I always whip out the iPhone for photo ops.  I suppose it's because I am lazy and I enjoy the convenience of taking photos and posting to FB or Twitter or whatever right away.

Anyway, I am trying to be more diligent in copying the files over to my MacBook Pro so if anything happens to my trusty phone I can recover the memories.  I can always get contacts back.  The photos are a different story.

So, without any further jabbering, here are a ton of iPhone photos from the past couple years...











And, of course, for my Irish heritage and the best holiday of the year...


Happy Tuesday!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I still love that one of you and that scarf I always want to steal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's a crappy Target scarf, but I love it anyway. It's not nearly as warm as a handmade one... (this isn't me begging or anything, oh no).

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes