Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Shoot Inspiration!

For the first edition of Wedding Wednesday I am keeping it simple with inspiration!!!  I have a few ideas specific to my own wedding but have to wait on things to fall in place (like the venue and such), but I am always hunting for inspiration around the internet!

First and foremost, let's cover engagement sessions.  At first, I wanted to shoot all my own engagement photos, since I am a photographer and have my own business, but our schedules are pretty hectic and finding time to grab one or two well-planned photos is harder than I had initially expected.

I like the idea of theming to movies we love.  One of my all-time favorites is Amelie... and I found this brilliant photoshoot!  Too cute!


via: wildflowersphotos

I also adore Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind!  There aren't many photo shoots done with the film as an inspiration, but they don't have to be very elaborate, as with a little imagination it's easy to get the flavor of the film!

How cute is the idea of an UP inspired engagement shoot?!?!  I know I am weird, but more so than the actual wedding, I am most looking forward to growing old with my Bear.  The wedding is a formality to get to that point... the goal, the marriage.  I think UP is a perfect representation of this goal.  A plus is all the color!

via: dwf  (photo by wildflowersphotos)

Other films I would love to incorporate in the engagement shoot would be... The Life Aquatic, Beauty and the Beast, Garden State, Edward Scissorhands, Alice in Wonderland, Nightmare Before Christmas, Singing in the Rain... and whatever Bear wants.  Realistically, it would be hard (if not impossible) to cover ALL these in one photo shoot... but there are SO MANY great films to inspire!!!

What films would you want to inspire a photo shoot of you and your sweetheart?

Happy Wednesday!


via: weddingbycolor




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes