|my portal to the interwebs world!|
Sometimes, I forget how much I learn from these various sources. My bookmarks are kinda ridiculous, and I often forget to go back and look through them. Today I am sharing some of my favorite stumbles from the past month or so.
* This idea is amazing, and I so wish I lived somewhere long enough to have a neat submission!
* Whenever I am overwhelmed thinking about how to present myself as the perfect bride for friends and family, a story like this crops up to remind me that we're all different... and therefore, perfect in our own way!
* Running a small business in which you are basically the whole operation is tricky, especially with writing ads and getting yourself out there. Sometimes it's hard to remember that being yourself is your best promotion!
* These dolls reminded me how anything can be a canvas for your art!
* I think my love affair with coffee cake can now resume even though my favorite bakery closed!
* This visual "anatomy of a cupcake" print makes me giggle every time!
* Speaking of Giggles...
Don't forget TODAY is your last chance to enter Patchie's Giveaway! She will announce the winner tomorrow!