Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Pinterest

Okay, I succumbed.  I was a little nervous that I had to "request an invitation" to join... which I guess is a precaution to ensure that the servers aren't over worked?  Anyway, I have had enough people tell me I HAD TO GET an account, that it was so helpful to them for planning a scheme, I crumbled.  I like things that are nice and easy... don't you?  It seemed easier than downloading a million images and making a huge collage... and it keeps track of where I found things online in the first place (in case those inspirational things become actual elements later on down the road)!

So, here is a sneak peek at my wedding Pinterest board:


It seems a little bit jumbled, but there is a definite direction!  I can't wait to get it all together!  If you have a Pinterest account and wish to find me there, I am codename Marizabeth!

PS- Big congrats to Steffani of Iffy Inklings on her engagement!  She and Vince will be pulling off a wedding in a matter of WEEKS!  I can't even imagine.  Best of luck you two!  And CONGRATULATIONS!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes