Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Films and Sniffles

As promised, I am posting a really short film I put together for a couple friends who got married a little while ago.  Okay, a long while ago.  Like, January of this year.  I am a slacker.

I am also not the best cinematographer, as you will notice by the shaky quality of the video.  I tried to save it in editing, but you can really only do so much...anyway, it is what it is and I think it turned out MUCH better than my initial belief!




The sniffles bit is just because I have been stricken ill, for the first time in years, and I hate it.  I actually am not very sniffly at all... it's all chest congestion and difficulty breathing.  Ugh.  I hope this passes soon.  If you don't hear from me for a while, it means I am wrapped up in blankets sleeping through a drugged haze until this illness passes.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes