Thursday, October 27, 2011

Photobomb Friday: Eternally Grateful

Yes, I know it's Thursday, but there is really very little in my life that I can talk about at the moment.  There are things I am obsessing about, but these things are not going to make their public debut for a while yet.  So, I am pretty much lacking good material to talk about.

We're working hard on the wedding stuff, and I am so lucky my girls are behind me 110%!  My mom has been incredible getting things from the idea stage to the reality stage, and Bear is going to sit in on more meetings and have more input, too.  It's such a relief to be getting this production under way!  But, like almost everything else in my life... these developments are also internet secrets.  Ha!

Anyway, I wanted to share my Grateful's from the past week!  If I have nothing to say, I may as well treat you to visuals!

5/365
6/365
7/365
8/365
9/365
10/365
11/365

As always, click through the image on the post to see the original page and read what it is I am grateful for for each day!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

xo
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes