Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello to New Readers!

I have noticed by way of my stats that I have quite a few new readers; whether sporadic or frequent I have no way of knowing, but my numbers have definitely increased!  I wanted to take this opportunity to say hello and introduce myself for all my newest readers in the interwebs!

I am Mary (aka Marizabeth) from Maryland.  Yup, I have my own land.  But really that's also the state I live in.  I have one dog, four cats and a wonderful fiance I call my Bear.  I have many interests in life, mainly revolving around photography, cinematography, and arts and crafts.  I am a singer, writer, not-so-awesome dancer (but certainty not the worst), celebrator of the mundane, reader, library assistant, art gallery assistant, small business owner, dreamer, actress, properties and set decoration crew head on occasion, lover, fighter, artist, lousy seamstress, unpaid film critic for my own entertainment, and all around human kind of person.  If you could follow that.

I have a whole page where you can learn more about me HERE!  I run a few regular installments on the blog, namely Etsy Monday, Wedding Wednesday, and Photobomb Friday.  I try to run these weekly unless I am feeling really uninspired, in which case I'll skip it for the week or until inspiration seizes me again!

And this is generally what I look like, as represented over the past decade of hair cuts, colors, and styles:



But I am really more interested in knowing more about you!  So let's try this: please leave a comment telling me a little about yourself and feel free to ask me questions!  I will answer your questions in a post during the month of August at some point (let's say the second Tuesday of August).

Here are my questions for you:

What's your name (or alias if you prefer)?

Where are you from?

Do you have a blog, etsy or website (please leave a URL... I always love to read new things!)?

What are your favorite hobbies?

Do you have an off-the-wall random fact about yourself to share?

I look forward to meeting more of you!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh this is exciting! I'm going to add a few questions to the end of my next blog now. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love blog hopping and meeting new friends! I'm Kaycie, from Las Vegas and I blog at http://redheadmemories.blogspot.com. I'm just a crazy redhead trying to make life a party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara Bell- good for you!

    Kaycie- hello! I am happy to "meet" you! Thanks for dropping by... I can't wait to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes