Thursday, October 13, 2011

How we spend our evenings...

I already mentioned we like to stay in, which sounds boring to some, I am sure!  We keep ourselves pretty occupied with our hobbies and games and films and other things, so we tend to enjoy just hanging out and being.

Last night, Bear was working on his miniature for a game of DnD he's playing with some friends.  I will never for the life of me understand the allure of RPGs, but I apparently have issues playing pretend anyway, so maybe that's part of the reason!  He loves it, though.  We have quite a few friends who are into the whole RPG thing, so he's never alone... and the only person who makes fun of him for it is... me.  Because sometimes I can be unsupportive when I really, really don't understand something.  True fact, big flaw.  But, it's part of what makes me human, I guess.

Anyway, the one thing I can get behind is when he paints his miniatures for the board or whatever they are for.  I go through my craft drawers and supply him with fine, camel-hair paint brushes, brush cleaners, and a palette, which he never seems to use.  I don't paint much these days, so having someone use the stuff and take care of it makes me happy.

It's pretty obvious I spent my evening photographing him.  Haha

painting tiny figures
painting tiny figures
painting tiny figures
painting tiny figures
painting tiny figures
painting tiny figures
painting tiny figures

Of course, when it was finished he texted his friends a picture to brag about how he spent his evening and day off today!  hahaha

Even though he is sometimes the nerdiest person I know, I still love him so!

Happy Thursday!

xo
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are so great!

    It's fun that he actually makes his own characters! There are a lot of boys that play it at the library I work at but they ever have fun things like that.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes