Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Thoughts



I plan...

* to have a late dinner with my hubby tonight since his rehearsal runs late and I work till 10

* to write in my journal when I get home about my plans and dreams and observations in life

* to laugh at least a dozen times between now and when I fall asleep

* to maybe coerce Bear into sharing some champagne with me before bed... champagne sounds wonderful right now

* to hook up my laptop to it's various life support systems (aka external hard drives) and resuscitate it overnight

* to wait patiently for wedding photos and video to come to me, because the waiting is tough but totally worth it!

* to fall asleep with a smile on my face.

What are your short-term goals for the evening (or if you get to this tomorrow, your day)?

xo
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes