Friday, July 29, 2011

Photobomb Friday: Best of the series...

If you haven't already, go check out Patchie's blog!  Today is my guest post that I mentioned!!!  She is at the Cape right now, relaxing away with Her Boy!  Meanwhile, I've been swamped with my jobs and my business, so today I am recapping some of the past Photobombs that have had the most success...


1.  Early Photobomb... iPhonography Edition!



2. A Thursday Photobomb of a two parter... (here's part two, as well):



3. The first of many Local and State Park related Photobombs!  It's also the ONLY Photobomb with a video so far!



4.  A recent Photobomb of a pretty adorable Little Man!


I'm already getting going on next week's installment... and it's gonna be different!  I'm kinda excited, even with the archiving involved... and that's the only hint I'm giving!

Have a happy weekend!!!

xo
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes