Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I am still alive!

But I really have nothing to blog about...

Autumn is flirting with winter here, so one day I get this:

Jack Frost

And the next it's back to this:

16/365

And as a result, my car has died.  So my mom and Bear get me to and from work, respectively.  I kinda miss the freedom of driving myself, though.  Hopefully my dad will get the thing fixed... but the next frost may do it in for good.  And I can't afford a new car!  Ah!

I am trying to keep up on my 365, but my camera settings somehow got a day behind and I thought I missed a day but I have no idea now.  So, it would appear I am on schedule...

Sorry for lagging so far behind, but the wedding and everything else in life is keeping me crazy busy right now!!!  AHHHHHHH!

Thanks for your patience!

xo
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. If your dad wants to fix it I'll sell you The Green Monster for $250 ;-) Haha

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes